This Product is Made to Order
After receiving your order, our artisans will be making your product by hand only for you. By doing so, you are part of reducing waste, respecting the environment, and supporting Italian artisans. Please take care of your limited, unique and inimitable masterpiece.
Beautiful, practical and elegant, the Zainetto Insughero of the Venezia line will give a touch of glam to your day and evening outfit. In the natural color of cork, to add nothing to the perfection of nature.
This product is:
Made in Italy
Made to Order
- Weight: 0.44 kg
- Length: 26 cm / 10.2 in
- Height: 32 cm / 12.6 in
- Width: 13 cm / 5.1 in
- Material: Cork
- Backpack features:
- Gold metal zipper closure
- Single reinforced handle
- External pocket with golden metal zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Removable "Charm" keychain
- Gold metal branding
- Gold metal feet
- Branded anti-dust cotton pouch
- Internal backpack features:
- Branded cotton lining
- Tablet pocket
- Service pocket
- This product is made from cork, a plant material that can have imperfections. These features make it unique and tell its story, a green story of which you can be an ambassador by making a positively conscious choice for the planet
- If the backpack gets wet on the outside, simply wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. The same cloth, dry or slightly damp, can be used to clean it if necessary
- All metals used are nickel free
- Made in Italy
FREE DELIVERY on orders over €250 worldwide.
Crafting Time: 2-5 business days | Express shipping worldwide 1-3 business days.
All custom fees, duties and taxes are included.
FREE RETURN within 14 days of delivery.
See Shipping and Returns page for full details, conditions apply.
Mauro and Mattia are the founders of the Venice-based bags brand Insughero. Cork is natural, sustainable, and beautiful: their brand is fully committed to their eco-mission. Cork is a material that is often mentioned when talking about eco-sustainability. It is considered by many to be the green material par excellence, not only for its organic qualities, but also for the way it is extracted. It is, in fact, extracted in a sustainable way from the bark of the cork oak every ten years. Cork is sustainable, circular, recyclable, elastic, waterproof, fireproof, antibacterial and a friend of the environment and of man.
We donate 1% of our proceeds to Fashion Revolution, which like us strive to promote transparent and ethical brands. We want to actively contribute to making fashion more ethical and sustainable. Instead of making people feel guilty, we help them recognize that they have the power to make positive change. We love fashion. But we don't want our clothes to exploit people or destroy our planet.