Feel comfortable, keep cool and stay stylish during hot summer nights. Let your 100% lightweight cotton Vesper summer pajamas embrace you as you sleep and help you enter dreamland with its soft, breathable touch.
Vesper's short-sleeved summer pajamas are made of pure cotton to ensure comfort all night long. With its elasticated waistband on the shorts, the short-sleeved button-up shirt top is designed to give you the perfect fit at all times.
This product is:
Made by Women
Made in Italy
- 2 Piece Set: The Vesper Pajama set will arrive with the short-sleeved shirt with wide elasticated drawstring trousers
- Material: 100% pure cotton - breathable and lightweight
- Trousers have 2 front pockets
- Model's height is 173 cm / 68.1 in (she is wearing a size S)
- Washing instructions: a handmade garment; better you care for it, it will stay longer. We recommend using cold water and low spin washing machine programs. After washing you can iron like any other cotton product.
- Designed and made in Italy with love
FREE DELIVERY on orders over €350.
Crafting Time: 2-5 business days | Express shipping worldwide 1-4 business days.
All custom fees, duties and taxes are included.
FREE RETURN within 14 days of delivery. There is no return for customized products.
See Shipping and Returns page for full details, conditions apply.
Parlar Ayse Gul is the founder of the Milan-based brand Vesper. She creates high-quality sleepwear, sleep accessories, and lingerie products to celebrate me-time. Como is the heart of Italian silk manufacture, it carries out 80% of the European silk production with perfection and craftsmanship. Vesper silk sleep accessories are produced by Italian tailors from the best quality Italian silk fabrics.
We donate 1% of our proceeds to Fashion Revolution, which like us strive to promote transparent and ethical brands. We want to actively contribute to making fashion more ethical and sustainable. Instead of making people feel guilty, we help them recognize that they have the power to make positive change. We love fashion. But we don't want our clothes to exploit people or destroy our planet.