This Product is Made to Order
After receiving your order, our artisans will be making your product by hand only for you. By doing so, you are part of reducing waste, respecting the environment, and supporting Italian artisans. Please take care of your limited, unique and inimitable masterpiece.
Bucket Bag made in Italy with metallic burgundy leather and archival Teseo silk and cotton yarn. Inside burgundy satin lining with pouch closure. Handle and shoulder strap.
This product is:
Made by Women
Made in Italy
Made to Order
- Color and materials: burgundy metallic leather and Teseo archival silk and cotton yarn
- Lining: burgundy satin closable pouch lining
- Eyelet color: gold
- Height 17 cm / 6.7 in
- Diameter 14.5 cm / 5.7 in
- Handle length 30 cm / 11.8 in
- Shoulder strap length 90 cm / 35.4 in
- Maximum shoulder strap length (shoulder strap + handle) 120 cm / 47.2 in
- Adjustable shoulder strap in 2 different lengths: handle and shoulder strap
- Drawstring top closure
- Made in Italy
- Made with upcycling yarn from the historic Como company Teseo
FREE DELIVERY on orders over €350.
Crafting Time: 2-5 business days | Express shipping worldwide 1-4 business days.
All custom fees, duties and taxes are included.
FREE RETURN within 14 days of delivery.
See Shipping and Returns page for full details, conditions apply.
Costanza Bottino and Elisa Occhiella are the founders of the Genoa-based brand Connibì. Based on great classics and iconic models, they revisited bags in a modern way through combinations of Italian leather and woven fabrics. Connibì wants each artisan creation to adapt to the personality of its buyer. 100% Made in Italy, the collection was born in a small workshop in Genoa and meets, immediately, the favor of a public sensitive to the values of beautiful and well-made Italian.
We donate 1% of our proceeds to Fashion Revolution, which like us strive to promote transparent and ethical brands. We want to actively contribute to making fashion more ethical and sustainable. Instead of making people feel guilty, we help them recognize that they have the power to make positive change. We love fashion. But we don't want our clothes to exploit people or destroy our planet.