The French fleur de lis; coat of arms of the ruling families of France since the Middle Ages. Hand-finished and numbered, the trunk will be delivered within an exclusive and eco-friendly box, made purposely for Gandhara by Fedrigoni paper.
The brilliant effect created on the fabric is the result of a long and complex printing and engraving process: on the fabric previously dyed and on which the design has been printed using a cylinder, the colors gold and silver are first passed and then fixed. In order for this effect to last as long as possible, it is essential to follow a few rules when washing:
- wash in water at 30° or by hand, using mild detergents
- do not rub
- do not leave to soak
- iron only from the reverse side and interposing a cloth, without using steam
Care must also be taken when sitting with the costume directly on leather objects (natural and synthetic) or on the rocks.
This product is:
Made in Italy
- Material: 100% nylon, “Dolmias” quality: a higher quality soft-to-the-touch fabric, rubbing resistant and quick-drying
- High tenacity and resistance rope, made of 100% nylon
- This swim trunk sparkles to the sun light thanks to a fine print process
- This trunk is not indicated for scuba diving
- Made in Italy
FREE DELIVERY on orders over €250 worldwide.
Crafting Time: 2-5 business days | Express shipping worldwide 1-3 business days.
All custom fees, duties and taxes are included.
FREE RETURN within 14 days of delivery.
See Shipping and Returns page for full details, conditions apply.
We donate 1% of our proceeds to Fashion Revolution, which like us strive to promote transparent and ethical brands. We want to actively contribute to making fashion more ethical and sustainable. Instead of making people feel guilty, we help them recognize that they have the power to make positive change. We love fashion. But we don't want our clothes to exploit people or destroy our planet.