Being comfortable in your sleep will help you get into a deep sleep and stay there for a good amount of time without any interruptions. Let your lightweight 100% cotton Vesper pajamas hug you while sleeping and give you quick access to the dreamland with its soft breathable touch.
The Vesper long sleeve pajama set is made from pure cotton to guarantee night-long comfort. With its elasticated belt on trousers, buttoned shirt top, it was designed to give you the perfect fit at every angle.
Why Cotton Pajamas? Cotton is naturally soft, comfortable, and hypoallergenic. This means Vesper Pajamas are gentle on even sensitive skin, helping you sleep better. Cotton is also breathable, keeps you cool while sleeping. Being comfortable promotes better sleep.
This product is:
Made by Women
Made in Italy
- 2 Piece Set: The Vesper Pajama set will arrive with the long-sleeved shirt with wide elasticated drawstring trousers
- Material: 100% pure cotton - breathable and lightweight
- Color: Black (night black)
- Trousers have 2 front pockets
- Model's height: 177 cm / 69.7 in
- Washing instructions: a handmade garment; better you care for it, it will stay longer. We recommend using cold water and low spin washing machine programs. After washing you can iron like any other cotton product.
- Designed and made in Italy with love
FREE DELIVERY on orders over €350.
Crafting Time: 2-5 business days | Express shipping worldwide 1-4 business days.
All custom fees, duties and taxes are included.
FREE RETURN within 14 days of delivery. There is no return for customized products.
See Shipping and Returns page for full details, conditions apply.
Parlar Ayse Gul is the founder of the Milan-based brand Vesper. She creates high-quality sleepwear, sleep accessories, and lingerie products to celebrate me-time. Como is the heart of Italian silk manufacture, it carries out 80% of the European silk production with perfection and craftsmanship. Vesper silk sleep accessories are produced by Italian tailors from the best quality Italian silk fabrics.
We donate 1% of our proceeds to Fashion Revolution, which like us strive to promote transparent and ethical brands. We want to actively contribute to making fashion more ethical and sustainable. Instead of making people feel guilty, we help them recognize that they have the power to make positive change. We love fashion. But we don't want our clothes to exploit people or destroy our planet.